PROTHERM, LLC™ series FS heaters are high efficiency, fast response, medium wavelength infrared heaters designed for use in general industrial process heating applications such as paint curing, plastics, preheating, web drying and curing, etc.
- Operates at element temperatures up to 2100 f (2.0 micron-peak).
- Designs up to 45 watts per square inch.
- Unique serpentine metallic elements.
- Highly efficient and effective.
Efficiencies exceeding 89% have been proven, the highest in the industry.
- Heats up to processing temperatures in about 25-45 seconds.
- Cools down to "safe" temperatures in about 30-45 seconds.
- Operating life in excess of 10,000 hours is expected when operated at 80% of rated output.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically without element sag.
- Self cleaning, maintenance free.
- Resistive load can be precisely controlled.
- Completely field serviceable.
- Heats all colors uniformly.
- Aluminized steel case
- Stainless steel protective face screen
- Mounting studs
- 6" lead wires in a 2x4 or 4x4 junction box
- Dimensions (custom sized)
Maximum width = 18"
Maximum length = 24' to date
(Standard length is heated length + 3")
Thickness = 5" or 3 1/2"
(including protective face screen)
Optional Features (add'l cost)
- Stainless steel case
- Built in type "K" thermocouple
- Long lead wires
- Special conduit fittings
- Flexible metallic conduit
- Special mounting devices or locations
- Multiple zones
Click here to view General Instructions and Warnings on the Series FS Infrared Heaters.
Click to view more information on our other FS Series product line